- Matki Dal (Sprouts) 200 grams
- Onion chopped - 1
- Tomatoes chopped - 3
- Garlic Chopped - 4 cloves
- Pinch of hing
- Cumin - 1 tsp
- Mustard -I tsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Curry leaves
- Green chillies chopped - 3
- Red Chillies - 2
- Turmeric powder - 1tsp
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Namkeen or Farsan - 4 tbsp
- Salt as required
- Boil Matki Dal for 20 minutes in a pan.
- Take oil in a deep pan and add cumin ,hing and mustard seeds.
- Add curry leaves and chillies.
- Add chopped tomatoes and onions.
- After frying for 20 minutes, add salt ,red chilli powder and turmeric powder.
- Add boiled sprouts and cook for another 10 minutes. Serve with pav and garnish ussal with namkeen, chopped onion and lemon juice.
Also read: Easy Snack recipe: Schezwan Paneer Pizza