Today's generation loves pizza pasta and all that kind of fast foods. I don't like pasta at all, but I had a packet of pasta once at my home so was thinking what should I do so innovated the new version of pasta, and I am sure that your toddler will love this new version of pasta.
- Spiral pasta - 1 pkt
- Corn flour - 4-5 tablespoon
- Onion- 1 or 2
- Tomatoes- 1 or 2
- Raw mango (Not compulsory )
- Half cup pomegranate
- Coriander leaves
- Red chilli powder( as per taste)
- Salt (as per taste)
- Tomato sauce (as per taste)
- Imli sauce (as per taste)
- Small sized yellow bhujiya (sev)
- Water for boiling
- Oil for frying
- Take a pan and add water into it and keep it on flame.
- When water start boiling add pasta in it and cook pasta for 10 mins.
- Drain all the water and make sure the pasta is dry (pat dry).
- Take oil in a pan, dip pasta in corn flour and deep fry the pasta till it becomes golden brown.
- Keep aside it and cut onion, tomatoes and mango into small pieces.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl then add all sauces, sev, pomegranate and coriander in it.
The delicious recipe is ready!
Serve it to your kid and he will love it.
This article is an entry for BLOG-A-THON.