Shah Rukh Khan made the country proud by delivering an impeccable speech at TED Talks 2017 held in Vancouver, Canada. During the show, SRK announced that he will be hosting TED Talks India: Nayi Soch on Star Plus.
The audience at the event had a delightful time during SRK’s stint. The superstar had everyone hooked on to the show with his wit, humour and powerful talks. King Khan proved that why is he a global star and a living legend in himself.
Here are a few of the excerpts from SRK’s TED Talks which was held yesterday -
1. I sell dreams and I peddle love to millions of people back home in India who assume that I am the best lover in the world.
2. I’ve been made to understand there are lots of you here who have never seen my work, and I feel really sad for you. That doesn’t take away from the fact that I’m completely self-obsessed, as a movie star should be.
3. Everything I said took a new meaning; everything I did - good, bad, ugly - was there for the world to comment upon and judge. Everything I didn’t say or do was also met with the same fate.
4. Whatever moves you, whatever urges you to create, build, whatever keeps you from failing, whatever helps you survive, is perhaps the oldest and the simplest emotion is known to mankind, and that is love.
5. It has to be you who creates the world that is its own best lover, that should be the future you.
Shah Rukh Khan took to his Twitter page and thanked everyone at TED Talks for this opportunity. He tweeted with a picture stating, “Thank u @TEDTalks @TEDchris @julietrblake for a wonderful time. All who came to lov me in Vancouver…my lov 2 u.”
Are you excited to see SRK hosting TED Talks India?