Shocking! A phone catches fire inside a man's bag in China

Sulagna D
·1-min read
Phone catches fire

We've heard stories of phones catching fire, especially when they are being charged. But this video clip of a man walking and his bag catching fire because of his phone inside will leave you perplexed. 

See it for yourself here:

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.

The video shows a man's bag exploding as he immediately throws it on the ground to save himself. 

The damage caused was not just to the phone but also on his body as the fire bruised his arm and burnt his hair. 

MUST READ STORIES:

The clip also shows the damage on the phone, which the man said was a Samsung smartphone that he got in 2016. 

This content is not available due to your privacy preferences.
Update your settings here to see it.