Getting bored with regular sandwiches?Try this new footlong paneer sandwich- indian style. It is very easy to make and yummy to eat.
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Chilli powder
- Garam masala
- Amchur powder
- Kasuri Methi
- Thick Curd
- Bread slices
- Cheese slices
- Take a pan and heat the oil
- Add finely chopped onions and fry for 2 mins ..
- Add little ginger and garlic paste fry for a min
- Add tomatoes, finely chopped
- Add salt and cook till it becomes soft
- Add chilli powder, garam masala, amchur powder, kasuri methi and thick curd and fry for a min.
- Add paneer and mix well.
- Take a bread first layer with sliced and boiled potato
- Add cabbage, carrot and onion thin slices mixed with salt, layer with paneer
- Place a cheese slice and cover the top layer and microwave it for 30 secs .
Yummy foot long bread sandwich is ready!
Also read: Pepper Paneer Sandwich
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe