Who doesn’t love Idli? Here’s an interesting recipe with a little twist
- Mashed boiled potatoes
- Grated paneer
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Tomato
- Lemon juice
- Red chilly powder
- Coriander powder
- Garam masala powder
- Green Chilli
- Baking Soda
For stuffing -
- Take mashed boil potatoes, add grated paneer, salt, turmeric, red chilli powder and coriander, garam masala sugar, lemon juice and mix well.
- In another pan, heat some oil
- Add chopped onion and garlic.saute
- Add chopped tomatoes and green chilli.
- Saute it for 2 minutes and let it cool down.
- Now, add these in potato stuffing and mix everything.
- Take idli batter, add salt, hing, oil & baking soda in it and mix well
- In an idli or dhokla maker or steamer, firstly spread idli batter little quantity and close the lid.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now put tikki on it and again close the lid for 1 min to cook.
- Add little more idli batter to cover the Tikki slightly and the close lid.
- Let it cook for 3 minutes.
And it’s ready!
Cut it and serve it with chutney and sauce.
Also read: Healthy Breakfast Idea: Moong Dal Idli
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe