Sweet Potato And Chickpeas Cutlet recipe
I feel the name of the dish should be interesting enough for them to just dig in. So, this is a chickpea and sweet potato cutlet stuffed with some goodness of cottage cheese.
- Boiled sweet potato: 1/2 cup
- Boiled Chickpeas: 1 cup
- Cottage cheese: 1/2 cup
- Seasoning: salt, roasted cumin power, a dash of chat masala and few drops of lemon
- Ghee: just a few drops.
- Mix mashed sweet potato and mashed chickpeas in a bowl and add the seasoning.
- Make flat rounds and fill small portion of cottage cheese, further roll and make small coin shaped cutlets.
- Once all the cutlets are made, roast them on a non stick pan with just a few drops of ghee until golden brown.
Serve warm with non spicy green chutney or hung curd and carrot salad
(sauted grated carrot in few drops of olive oil and rai with some grated ginger and curry leaves).
This recipe will take care of the proteins, fibre, carbs and folate.
Also read: Delicious And Healthy Chickpea Salad Recipe
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe