Tandoori Chana Masala is one yummy and easy way to make Chole with a twist. Now these Chole have a great taste and offcourse come with a twist. Not that they miss the punjabi flavor but offcourse aren't spicy but more Tandoori. The Tandoori masala bring a unique taste and it’s the same Chole with a different twist.
Now, it’s only for people who like twists in regular food while many would stick to the original Chana Masala. However like all my recipes we make sure it has a balance of health and taste with all the uniqueness it brings to the table.
- Boiled Chick Peas: 1 cup
- Tandoori Masala: 1 tbsp
- Hung curd: 1/2 cup
- Jaggery: 1/2 tbsp grated
- Salt: to taste
- Cumin powder: 1 tsp
- Mint leaves: 6-7
- Tomato: 1/2 cup chopped
- Cumin seeds: 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic paste: 1 tbsp
- Bay leaf: 1
- Peppercorns: 4-5
- Cloves: 2-3
- Cardamom: 2
- Kasoori Methi: 1 tbsp
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Add salt, tandoori masala, kasoori methi, cumin powder, ginger-garlic paste, jaggery in yoghurt and mix boiled chickpeas and let it marinate for 30 mins.
- Now heat oil in a wok and add cumin seeds , cloves, peppercorn, bay leaf and tomatoes and cook till its soft.
- Add the marinated chickpeas and cook covered for 10 mins.
- Adjust seasonings and add mint leaves and cover it up and put off the flame.
- Serve hot with Chapati or rice.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe