Vastu Shastra has the power to bring happiness and peace into your life by balancing the five main elements like earth, air, water, space, and fire.
By following the principles Vastu, you can attract harmony, good health, and prosperity for your family.
The powers of Vastu Shastra extend even beyond that. If you are facing any issues or problems in life, then by correcting any Vastu doshas of your house and office, you can bring back balance and success.
For instance, you can balance the energies in your life by choosing the right colours for each section of your house. The green colour is auspicious for the North direction, yellow for Northeast or South, violet for West direction, blue or indigo colour for South-East and red or orange colour is considered auspicious and appropriate for the East direction of the house.
Follow these tips for a peaceful and happy life :
• The most common Vastu tip given by experts is to ensure that the entrance to the house is visually beautiful and constructed in the North or East direction. The main entrance door should be made of solid wood, and you should remember to hang your nameplate at the entrance. You can also paint your house colours red, blue, green and yellow, as these colours are often associated with calmness and can even bring good health to the family.
• It can also be beneficial to place a doormat near the main door of your house since the doormat absorbs the negative energy and prevents it from entering your home. Remember to maintain cleanliness inside and outside the house. It is believed that dirty surroundings can restrict the flow of positive vibes and love between partners.
• It is also suggested that the bedroom should be constructed in the south or south-west corner. This direction is linked to mental peace and stability in one’s life. Ensuring that your bedroom is in this direction can prevent you from disharmony, arguments and sustain the love of your relationship.
• To protect the health of your family members and prevent them from diseases or health problems, you should keep a burning candle in that person’s room for a couple of weeks. Make sure that the bedroom is well lit with natural lights during the day. To have a productive day, a good night’s sleep is a must. Windows in the bedroom should also be kept open for some time every day to let the fresh air in. Try to avoid putting too many things in the bedroom, keep the minimum furniture and paint the colour of the walls a soothing colour. Also, ensure that the bed is not in one corner or pushed along the wall.
• Some other Vastu tips include placing green plants in the living room. This can help bring financial stability and get you to control your expenses.
• Our familial relationships have a significant impact on our mental and physical well-being. Apart from being good for your health, having green plants can improve your relationships and family bond. These plants help build trust and love in the family. The North area of the house is auspicious for green trees and plants.
• In most Indian households, having a puja room is a sacred and traditional part. It is advised that the puja room be placed on the ground floor to bring stability.