Vegetable Soya Rolls is another quick fix recipe here for you. I mostly love having it with green chutney and that just gave a nice kick to these yummy Vegetable Soya Rolls. First time when I packed these for my son's lunch box , he came happily home with an empty box. In general he wouldn't eat vegetables but these Vegetable Soya Rolls with the goodness of protein and nutrients came out like a magic potion.
These Vegetable Soya Rolls are a regular for my lunch too when I have work calls or traveling for meetings these rolls give me enough fulfillment for the day. They are easy to make and exactly what you want early morning. Don't you?
Time to try out this recipe of Vegetable Soya Rolls and experience the taste.
- Chapatis: 2
- Onion: 1 chopped
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Green chillies: 1 chopped
- Carrot: 1/2 cup chopped
- French beans : 1/2 cup chopped
- Cauliflower: 1/2 chopped
- Soya granules: 1/2 cup soaked and washed
- Black pepper:1/2 tsp
- Oregano: 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder: 1/2 tsp
- Tomato sauce: 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves: 1 tbsp chopped
- Lemon juice: 1 tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onions, chillies and then ginger garlic paste.
- Blanch all the vegetables and add in the pan and cook for 2 mins with salt and black pepper.
- Add squeezed soya granules into the pan and tomato sauce with some oregano and cook covered.
- Give it a good mix and add lemon juice and coriander.
- Take a chapati and keep the mixture on the roti and make a roll.
- Pack the powder roll for lunch boxes and tiffins and let your family enjoy every bite.
Also read: Toddler Snack Series – Paneer Kathi Roll
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers