- Wheat Flour
- Water, boiled and cooled
- Little bit of dates powder or gur (optional if the apple is not sweet enough)
- Ilaichi powder (optional)
- In a kadhai put in some ghee.
- Once the ghee is hot, put wheat flour.
- Stir till such time the flour is little dark in colour and absorbs the entire ghee. The texture should be little crumbly.
- This can be stored in the fridge for 15 days.
- Now, take some water in a pan.
- Mix the roasted wheat flour in it. Whisk.
- Add the dates powder or gur to taste
- Add ilaichi (cardamom) powder
- Adjust consistency to your liking
Your instant wheat porridge is ready.
This article is an entry for BLOG-A-THON.
Explore the entire collection of articles: Baby Foods