- Roasted semiya
- Tomato - 1 medium sized
- Chilli - 2 (if you have introduced it to your baby)
- Salt to taste (of course)
- Urad dal
- Chana dal
- Curry leaves
- In a pan, add oil, curry leaves mustard, hing, urad dal and chana dal to temper.
- Add chopped tomato and fry till it turns mushy.
- Once tomato turns mushy, add water and salt. Let it boil.
- Add semiya (it should immerse) to the boiling water.
- Close lid and simmer down the flame and let the pan sit until semiya is ready
Explore the entire collection of articles: Baby Foods