Breakfast times with little kids can be chaotic right? Getting toddlers to eat something before it’s time to leave can give a mum a nervous breakdown. What it we tell you there’s a recipe that quick, tasty and healthy? Start your day well mom, you deserve it.
- Egg - 1
- Apple - 3/4 medium-sized, peeled and grated.
- Raisins - 3-4, finely chopped (optional)
- Dates - 1, finely chopped (optional)
- Nuts, as required(Almonds, Cashew, Pista) or dry fruits powder 1 tsp
- Sugar/Palm Sugar candy
- Milk 100 ml.
- Cinnamon powder, a pinch
- Ghee, required
- In a pan, heat ghee and saute the grated apple.
- Add the sweetener, dry fruits and nuts along with the cinnamon and milk.
- Keep stirring till the milk and apple become thick in consistency like a paste.
- In a bowl, crack an egg and whisk well. Now, add the apple puree and again whisk well till it is fully mixed.
- Grease a pan with ghee and pour the mixture. You can make smaller omelettes as well, so that it’s easier to flip. Cover the pan for a while and flip. Cook both sides and serve.
Do try and let me know if kiddo liked it!
Explore the entire collection of articles: Tasty Recipes For Toddlers