Who doesn't love cookies? And when ur baby is teething, its teething toy and food. Doubly enjoyable! Here with simple ingredients, is an easy to make, good for you and your kiddo cookie recipe. Win-win situation!
Try this recipe and see how easy, healthy and yummy homemade cookies are.
These delicious and wholesome 4-ingredient cookies cant wait to get into your mouth!
- 2 ripe large bananas
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup choco chips ( can use raisins too)
- 2 tbsp dry fruits powder
- Mash the bananas with a fork, then add the oats and choco chips.Mix well after combining, then add dry fruits powder, again give a good mix
- Drop in rounded tablespoons on a butter paper cookie sheet (or lightly greased/sprayed baking tin)
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container.
Enjoy the yummylicious n healthylicious cookies!
Also read: Ragi cookies
Explore the entire collection of articles: Fun Recipe